Oyesigye Special Child Foundation
Incipiens a potentia
At Oyesigye Special Child Foundation, Ruti, Mbarara, we help in;
1. identification & assessment of all children with Intellectual impairment.
2. Specialized teaching of children with autism and down syndrome.
3. Treatment of autism symptoms using Qigong Massage. We have two on-station Paediatric Qigong Massage therapists who offer the therapy daily. Reach us for Autism and down syndrome-related questions.
4. We have both day & boarding facilities.
5. Vocational training services for youths with Intellectual impairment
We are located at Plot 753 Block 2, Nyakakoni, Ruti, Mbarara City.
Registration is in progress
Contact us 0772681270 / 0702102453
More details on: www.oyesigyefoundation.org
LATEST NEWS & ACTIVITIES
Retreat in mbarara and launching of Uganda Autism Relief program at Wagga resort Mbarara 1st to 4th March 2023
Retreat in mbarara and launching of Uganda Autism Relief program at Wagga resort Mbarara 1s…
launching of Uganda Autism Relief program at Wagga resort Mbarara
In a tie is Mr Mubangizi Ass Commissioner Disability and Rehabilitation Division Ministry of Health.…
Presentation on Qigong Therapy to Ministry of Health, Dept of community health & Rehabilitation
A team from Oyesigye special child foundation (Uganda autism relief program), making a presentation …
Qigong therapists in Jinja for retreat and CPD on 9th to 10th September 2022
Qigong therapists in Jinja for retreat and CPD…
Services currently available at Oyesigye Special Child Foundation
Services that we offer at the foundation;Vocational training Vocational training services for youth…
Qigong Massage for Autism alert
Qigong Massage for Autism alert; Treatment of autism symptoms using Qigong Massage. We have two …
Donate towards a Disabled child’s well-being and Education
Your gift moves us closer to our vision of ‘Having young people with disabilities and other forms of special needs that have attended school, participated in learning and social activities, and achieved the best of their abilities in life.’
Thank you for your support!